View Single Post
Old September 24, 2008, 07:32 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I played the first (american) FF, it was amazing and is truly the single defining game that got me hooked on gaming to begin with, my game cartridge was broken so I couldn't shut down my NES without losing my progress, so I taped all the power cords to the wall and the NES and left it running. By the time I beat the game a couple times my NES was fried and my parents had to buy me a new one, SNES came out and I kid you not; I had the same problem with FF2. FF2 was my favourite, I couldn't get enough of Cid and Telleh in that game. Man I loved the FF games, oh how each one blew my mind equally back in the day. (CAn't wait for the new one for PS3!).

p.s. Off topic: For SNES: Earthbound rocked royal ass!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.