View Single Post
Old September 24, 2008, 08:17 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm confused, you have or havn't overclocked? By the looks of it you have; it could be anything. Double check all your voltages even if you havn't oc'd very much. Check your stock settings for your memory etc and make sure in your bios everything is set to stock (NOT "Auto" that won't always be right, actually manually set everything to what is listed on your memory package etc)

Also make sure that your PCIE frequency hasn't moved. A lot of motherboards have it set to Auto and it'll slowly creep up if you adjust the FSB etc; make sure you set it to (I think 100, you'd have to double check online as I forget atm).

You could try going completely stock settings on everything, if you still get it I'm willing to bed it's a video card problem so start cleaning out and resintalling your drivers.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.