View Single Post
Old September 18, 2008, 04:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm sure it was the OC, and 99% sure it was the OC on my memory. I actually didn't reinstall the software. Not because I doubted it'd help, but because I wanted to keep everything a constant and make sure it was or wasn't my OC. I benched my CPU a lot more than my memory. In all honesty those Redlines are in some instances too good, cause It took FOREVER to show errors on any voltage/mhz and no matter what software I used I really had a hard time pinning down errors, then all the sudden I'd be gaming and I could sort of feel a difference, I could tell something was off so I'd retest and boom; Error! Anyways I eventually gave up lol and left them with what I felt was my best becnhes. Well I'll have to go back and work on that ram tonight and through the weekend.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.