View Single Post
Old September 13, 2008, 04:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conky View Post
Yes, I had to modify my case a bit. My wife was getting concerned when she saw me with the side cutters. These cards are huge, but being this large has an advantage of being able to get fresh air from the front of the case. I expected these type cards to be loud but its not nearly as loud as I thought it would be. Honestley before I put this in you had to strain your ears to tell if it was running now you can for the most part barely notice it on till you start applications even still the noise level is acceptable. Personelly I could never afford to spend 200$+ on a video card but I certainly appreciate getting this one.

That's awesome, can't wait to see pics. Everyone deserves to have some sweet hardware! It's why I always get my GF killer machines ahaha
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.