View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old May 9, 2007, 11:32 AM
JayDee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I came across that thread at NCIX as well - After I put in an order for a E6600. Too bad that a poor overclock isn't accepted as a vaild RMA reason. For 99% of the buyers (Dell/Gateway/... bulk box buyers) it makes no difference but the OC is a big part of the decision to buy for the other 1%.
Reply With Quote