View Single Post
Old August 20, 2008, 12:00 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadaveca View Post
Riiight.

See i can do that too, and it isn't very mature, now is it?

I hate to say it, but I'm the only one really explaining Mircostutter technically, but I'm all ears if you "have the real answer".

In the end, my only goal is to de-mistify the problem. I am confident AMD has a superb fix for dual-gpus. So any additional info is more than welcome.

Have you reverse-engineered the driver and found the source? Are you a developer for AMD, covered by NDA, and cannot say? Are you going to help deal with the issue, or hinder it? Claiming the problem is something else than what it really is just going to make matters worse.

I mean, please contact AMD and see what they have to say about the issue. Point them to this thread, and ask they step in. I don't want to argue with you about it...really...but I will not let the disinformation continue.
Once again, you are not the only one who understands it fully. Please read my clarifying posts, and accept this fact. There are plenty of people around the internet that have written articles and done testing on this.

Next time don't jump to conclusions so quickly, and think that maybe, just maybe, someone out there somewhere might know what they're talking about...

Teletraan I: Asus P5K-E/WIFI, E4500, 2 GB RAM, ATI 3450, Sapphire Theatrix, 2.25TB storage, Antec SP2 400w

Galvatron: Asus M2NPV-VM, 3800+ X2, 2GB RAM, NV8500GT, Seasonic 500w

Tracks: Acer AS5920, C2D 2.1ghz 45nm, 3GB DDR2, NV8600m GT, 250gb hdd

Hound: Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S, AMD 4400+ X2, 1 GB RAM, 2900XT, 500w Seasonic

My Heatware!
| Got RMA? Tell us your experience! | VOIP Help? PM ME!