View Single Post
Old August 4, 2008, 12:10 PM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Wow... you guys are mean to the point of being cruel. Why not offer him some realistic options? Sorry howdid, not everyone on this forum is an .

Here are some actual options for you:
Option #1:
Logitech G15: NCIX.com - Buy Logitech G15 2ND Gen Gaming Keyboard USB Black Silver Amber LCD Panel Programmable Backlit Keys - 920-000379 In Canada.
It lights up, has a screen for game/system info AND you can program the "G" keys to be any key you want. I.E. you can program "G" key to be a macro to select all units of a certain type in starcraft. Probably your best bet.

Option #2:
Razer Lycosa: NCIX.com - Buy Razer Lycosa Gaming Ultrapolling Keyboard Black USB Programmable Blue Backlight NON-SLIP Keys - RZ03-00180100-R3U1 In Canada.
This keyboard also fully lights up or can have just the WSAD key light up (although thats more for FPS gamers). Still, it has programmable keys like the G15 but no screen. The advantage is the "ultrapolling" technology (again for more for fps gamers) and the slim nature of the keyboard.

Option #3:
Saitek Cyborg: NCIX.com - Buy Saitek Cyborg Gaming Keyboard Multi Color Back Light 12 Programmable Keys Metal Plated Key Caps USB - PK17 In Canada.
I'm not a huge fan of the design myself, but it has sectional lighted areas, programmable macro keys and touch-sensitive area for multimedia keys. Take a look!