View Single Post
Old November 19, 2013, 09:19 AM
Hall Of Fame

Default what happen here EVGA rma

what's your opinion on this

I just noticed the yellow sticker is not same card

EVGA:
The reason for the hold is:
Your graphics card was received disassembled, missing hardware and has broken components. RMA notes have no mention of the product not coming back to us in factory condition. Please reply to this email if you have any questions or documentation we may have missed.
Please see the attached photos of the product as received by EVGA.
Required Action:
Pay $45.00 to repair broken resistors, missing screw hardware and reassemble graphics card
We request that you contact us within 5 business days of the receipt of this email to dispute the damage to the product. Please keep in mind that if your RMA was a cross shipment your refund will have the repair fee deducted once the refund is processed. If this is an Advanced RMA the credit card on file will be charged for the repair fee automatically after the 5 business day period has ended.
We understand that accidents can happen, but unfortunately physical damage is not covered by our warranty. Please see our warranty terms available at EVGA Warranty and if you feel that this damage was caused during shipping we recommend contacting your shipping courier for assistance. If you would like to discuss this damage further please contact Jayson Cane at 1-888-881-3842 extension 5073 or reply to this email. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say not true but if you want to go this way for missing screws , as you see in photo there is no rubbing of heat sink marks if the heat sink moved that much during shipping would be more damage then that's pictured.

My next RMA to you will be on video for when left my hands card was ok

in pic 3 is not the way was shipped so who unpacked card, a video of unpacking would show where damage came from not pictures after the fact

I'm not bitching about cost of missing screws its the scam EVGA pulling on damage for the card was wrapped tight in bubble wrap and taped cross tight for no movement if was movement would see that
on the heat paste and rub marks and card was packed with paper couison all around card
Attached Images

Last edited by KaptCrunch; November 19, 2013 at 09:40 AM.