View Single Post
Old November 16, 2013, 07:48 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Got mine on Friday as well, I think the new controller is a vast improvement over the previous dualshocks, but still have a strong preference towards Xbox controllers, especially the One since the new trigger feedback is fantastic in racing games. The console is bigger than I was expecting considering they were saying it's small, but I find it looks bigger than the slim PS3 which I still have until I sell it next week (360 sold already as Xbox One is arriving next week). I found the system to be quiet, but mine is in an open TV stand, so it has lots of room to breathe. I wasn't able to get on PSN all night yesterday, so couldn't really experience the new online world of PSN, hopefully it's better than the old one, cause it sucked in comparison to XBL. You're right about the buttons, there's virtually no feedback and they are far too recessed, makes it difficult to press at times. And I always hated slot loading drives, I prefer trays, but both consoles are using slot loading trays this gen.