View Single Post
Old July 29, 2008, 06:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well....Man do I feel downright STUPID!!....after all those nasty I said about Thermaltake and how they should be ashamed?...I'm the one thats ashamed of myself now!!...Turns out the "problem" top bracket I refered to IS removable and I just didn't see it!! I don't know how I missed it but I did, maybe it's time for new glasses or maybe a 200w light to shine inside a case when I'm working on it..lol.

So, I apologize to Thermaltake for my comments and I now look forward to getting this rig together. I've never done a work log but I think this one might be a good place to start.

Cptn Vortex, you said it "was hard to bleed. And also, try mounting the pump/res when you have 8800GTX's in SLI....there is VERY little space", any suggestions on the bleeding? I'll be using 2 GX2's and I'm hoping to pick up a pair of the Koolance water blocks in the next couple of weeks if they get them in so I may be looking for some help with the set up.

Anyhow, once again, my apologies to Thermaltake and if all goes well I'll be more than happy to recommend the case and their probucts.