View Single Post
Old October 8, 2013, 07:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Buy a bigger SSD? or buy a nice new case, or a new 24 inch monitor so you have dual monitors.
I didn't even fill up my SSD... Lol. I got no space for a large dual monitor setup because my table design is stupid, and no I'm not gonna junk it xD. I am already dual screening with a Sharp 17" monitor though.

Is a new case important? I thought cases are just there to protect the components.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJunky View Post
Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Blue or MX Green switches!
:D
Already got! Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate Cherry Blue! Considering a Logitech G400S but NCIX is so much cheaper than Newegg, as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
Honestly your computer is pretty well rounded...your GPU is the weakest link IMO, but if you don't game that much I am sure you could figure something else out. Blueray drive/mouse/keyboard/speakers? New CPU cooler? There are some GTX 650Ti boost 1GB at newegg for $135-150 (less after MIR). That would be a noticeable, but not overkill upgrade and leave you a few $ for another small item.
Ya that's the problem. It's already "so good" aside from the GPU. Isn't the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO one of the best coolers on the market already? If it's a new GPU, I'm getting AMD. Those prices are just way tooooooo good. The way I see it, with a 7950, I'm all set for probably a good 5 years as I'll continue to game at 1080P.