View Single Post
Old October 7, 2013, 11:46 PM
Rookie

Default Heavy Stuttering Effect with AMD 1090T

Hello,

This is my first post here and needed help with my home PC. Here is the config.
AMD 1090T Stock running.no OC.
Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H
Corsair 8GB RAM complete Stock.
1 TB HDD
Corsair H50 Cooler
Corsair VX550 Power Supply
ATI 4850 Sonic Edition
Asus Xonar D2X Sound Card

As of late I am facing heavy stuttering issue in general usage. The issue is:
  1. Delay in Bootup.
  2. Takes lot of time to stabilize.
  3. Even general web surfing,music playing there is this stuttering just how we face before a BSOD.
  4. Heavy CPU Usage even on Idle. I am seeing the CPU spike to 100% even when it has been 15mins on idle and I am not running any program.
  5. Oddly the temperatures are within range.( I dont have an AC in my room).I check via HWInfo.
I have tried to turn on and off services and custom boot to no avail. I think I have tried selecting number of cores in custom boot to 6 but to no avail. I have also disabled Cool and Quiet from my BIOS but there was no change. The services and startup list is normal according to the softwares installed and I dont see any weird programs running.(Atleast to me.)

I will also like if anybody can provide me softwares names to download and run from where I can share the reports here. I am new to troubleshooting at this level. I do not have access to my home PC since I live in another town but will have in a few days. Till then what may be the problem? I have heard Bulldozers are not efficient against their counterparts.

Thanks in advance.

Anvancy

Last edited by anvancy; October 8, 2013 at 12:34 AM.