View Single Post
Old September 27, 2013, 04:59 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I face a bandwidth problem - I can safely download one maybe two games a month so I'd like to pick one game each month for October, November and December from my AMD three free games. If BF4 comes out that will be great as I think that would appeal to me. I've never figured out these sort of games but I guess there is no time like the present to learn. SO for a older chap (hey I'm not sixty until Next year) which of the AMD Never Settle offering is my best bet. Based on my reading of the story lines none totally appeal to me at all. (I already have Dirt and Showdown). I'm going to decide between Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3. I'm not a fan of gratuitous profanity so I'm a little shy of FC3 as it seems to be pretty profane. Not a total deal breaker but just a turn off for me. Wish they offered Sim City or Sims, Train Simulator, or other such less graphic and profane, lets kill everybody game. The fact that Tomb Raider has a bit of a story line and seems to present the killing as a necessary evil rather than what the character does for fun or profit.

FKD
Fort Kent, Alberta

2012 - A10 Rig