Thread: iPhone 5S
View Single Post
Old September 21, 2013, 05:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
You should consider an average point-and-shoot camera, like Canon's ELPH series for example. It'll take photos far better than any current phone IMO (except maybe the Nokia Lumia's). A lot of these cameras fit in your pockets as easily as a phone too.

Granted I tend to hate on Apple, but I mean, everything that this iPhone 5S "features" has basically existed in Android for years before. Fingerprint scanner? Motorola Atrix had that. I mean it seems like Apple has fallen behind since Jobs passed away and now they're trying to catch up to everyone else. Rumour has it they plan to release something akin to the Galaxy Note as well now.
I have a compact point and shoot that has much better quality than my camera phone... but I just never like packing my camera around everywhere.

I do feel that Apple really missed a couple things and they do some things better than Andriod, but I'm not happy with the poor state of file sharing, etc on my iPhone. I quite often would find it useful at work to be sharing files, etc and am out of cellular service or trying to share with "abnormal" electronics. Having to use iTunes or email to share/transfer files is stupid. Apps that support bluethooth or other forms of file transfer between devices usually don't help you as they often don't pick up devices (apple's fault?).