View Single Post
Old August 29, 2013, 02:15 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corellon View Post
Anyone else with any insight? Tried daisy chaining UPS's?
The only problem I can see, and someone who is more electrically inclined please correct me if I am wrong.

The UPS Units you are using, when they become drained, but have AC Current supplied, will they revert to a charging state or bypass? I only ask because if they go into charging state that would actually make them require more V than the 3000VA will be able to supply on Battery itself. Which in theory would cause a shut down.

My only suggestion, drain one of the 1500VA's to 1/4 state, plug it into the 3000VA when its fully charged and plugged in, then put load on the 1500VA and disconnect the 3000VA from the wall and see what happens. Use something simple like a light that isn't sensitive to a sudden shut down and see if it works.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com