View Single Post
Old May 7, 2013, 06:55 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

try putting an SSD in there 1st and see how it runs before ya spend a ton of money. You'd be surprised how much better performance you get just from one of those HDD's. My spare dual core laptop barely ran but after a mid ranged SSD and and fresh install she runs really well...

If you are dead bent on getting a new system and don't wanna spend a ton of mulla there's nothing wrong with AMD systems. So many intel fanboys here... Leaves ya more money for a decent video card too.

Quote:
The 3570 (k or non K) is probably the best gaming CPU you can buy. Usually it sells for about $240
Of course the 8350 for $209 (cheaper if you shop around User reviews ) amd is cheaper performs just as well. And its still huge over kill for any games you are playing currently.

Any of these motherboards will work

I would go with a GeForce 660 for you price range which one I couldn't say for sure. MSI cards are decent and overclock easier. Get a 2 gig card though...

I always get corsair PSU's cant really go wrong with them.

Or you could buy this smoking deal Rison is highly respected member here... cant go wrong buying his gear.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.

Last edited by clshades; May 7, 2013 at 07:51 PM.