View Single Post
Old May 6, 2013, 03:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
I expressed my opinion as nice as I could. No need to be a dick about it.

I was quite good at CoH multiplayer. Again, I just found myself doing the exact same things on the same maps over and over again, against different opponents. If you find a strategy that works, why would you change it? Gets boring though.
Sorry if I came across as a dick that was not the intention. That is just my opinion based on your statements which I completely disagree with. I didn't think it came across like that but I can see the confusion now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse108dc View Post
To an extent I agree but mostly no. Games like StarCraft are exactly as you say, micro intensive and you have to be able play a certain way to win. There are good RTS out there, SupCom is still my favorite, Sins of a Solar Empire I like but it takes much too long to play.

Really the answer is RTS need bigger maps, larger scale, but we've sort of driven it to the opposite with StarCraft and MOBAs due to wanting quick games and sadly I dont see this changing any time soon.
I gotta disagree with the bigger maps statements. I already often have games that near 45 minutes long and maintianing 180+ APM throughout the game can become quite mentally exhausting.