View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old April 7, 2013, 07:03 AM
KaptCrunch's Avatar
KaptCrunch KaptCrunch is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,792

Originally Posted by LaMig View Post
I probably named the title incorrectly but i meant the ear phones that just go in your ear, they dont go over your head.
its called ear buds with mic best get a phone headset but the plug end needs to change

seems zagg makes universal set
Reply With Quote