MVP
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Ravenor's Closet Cleanout! "VALENTINES SPECIALS" 4690K, Creative SB Zx , 1155 CPUs!

He's back ladies and gents. "Valentines Days Special Prices - Runs through to Feb 18th!"

Cash in Person, EMT or Paypal only. All items being sold are As-Is. No refunds. I have tested everything to be working before being sold. All items are from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
Shipping is paid by the buyer or pickup is available. I will entertain offers but No Lowballers please.

Intel i5-4690K - $180.00 - $160.00
Ran this for 3 years never had a problem with it. Only over clocked it for a week for testing. The rest of the time it was run stock.

Creative SoundBlaster Zx PCI-e sound card - $120.00 - $100.00
https://us.creative.com/p/sound-cards/sound-blaster-zx
Box was a little water damaged but the card and everything else was fine as far as I could see. The card was never used and the box was sealed. I opened it up to check everything and make sure it was in working order. Very nice sound card with lots of features. Has a red LED in it too.

Intel Core i3 2120 3.30 GHz Sandy Bridge - $ 20.00 - $15.00
Ran in my mother-in-laws computer for a couple of years. Never overclocked. Come with CPU, box, Used cooler(will require TIM).

Intel Pentium G840 2.80 GHz Sandy Bridge - $15.00 - $10.00
Another old faithful that i had running in my media box for a while. Come with CPU, Original box, Used cooler(will require TIM).

Kingston DDR3 2x2 4 GB 1333 Ram - $30.00 - $25.00

Last edited by Ravenor; February 14, 2018 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Updateing with new parts to sell