View Single Post
Old March 29, 2013, 12:16 AM
Top Prospect

Just got the pics off my camera. Here's the pic of the loop setup that I originally wanted to have. This was pre-fill.

Keep in mind that this isn't the current loop setup, please see my build log for the most recent one (along with the explanation of why). I would like to switch back to the one pictured above, but would like some advice on the best way to fill and bleed the loop. No reservoirs, unless you can suggest a spot in the case where there's enough room. Oh, and no case modding either, I'd prefer not to cut anymore =). I don't mind paying for extra fittings & tubes.

Someone mentioned "add a t-block to the connection between the middle rad and bottom rad - right where the bottom compression fitting is. Flip the case upside down to fill. Use current GPU fill line, add a line to the t-block. Make sure tubes are extra long, hold them up high. This should allow air to escape through the t-block line. Clamp the lines when you're done bleeding, cut tubes and plug it up. I can see the logic here, but I'm not sure if it's the best path.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RFD Trader Feedback
My Heatware