View Single Post
Old March 28, 2013, 12:50 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Hello there, thanks for your advice and the Dollars saved here.

Like I said:
ďIíve already purchased some components (listed) like the GPU, PSU, Monitor (for 120Hz & 3D) & Wireless Router (remember one of its planned tasks would be a File server)Ö Ē
and have them currently installed on my old LGA775 Core 2 Quad PC for testing purposes.

UPGRADES: Iím planning first in SLI and then 3-way SLI. SSD RAID0, RAM Disk, more storage space, just to mention some.

Those extra Watts should prove useful for my future upgrades.

Regarding Audio, as you might have noticed from my 2 options, Iím looking for a Dolby 7.1 Surround sound Wireless headset. Yes, I said Wireless; Iím tired of tangling cables. I searched the market and there arenít many options out there and no possibilities to try them out simply 'cause none of them are available locally.

I need those extra ďGĒ keys and software of the G700 and not really going wireless by keeping it corded.

I called EVGA Costumer support which they confirmed that the GTX 680 FTW backplate itís compatible with the EVGA GeForce 670 FTW and once installed I won't see it until next hardware maintenance session. The EVGA GeForce 670 FTW Backplate itís not available @ Amazon.com.

No cable extensions? OK, thanks! The PSU cables are long enough.