Company Name: Galaxy
Product: GTX680GC
Warranty Period: 2 years
Date purchased: Oct 2012
Date RMAed: Feb/Mar 2013
Where it was sent to: US, Illinois, Volo
Ease of RMA: 10/10
Any extra fees?: Shipping (the first time) (explained in detail below
Wait time: 1 month (explained in detail below)
Details: Video card wasn't functioning correctly, and was crashing in multiple applications. Galaxy arranged an RMA around mid February, and I shipped the card off at my own cost, and they sent me a replacement. Total time was about two weeks from initial complaint and first contact until receipt of a new card.

The new card also malfunctioned right out of the box. After communicating once again with Galaxy, they sent me an Advance Replacement, complete with a prepaid shipping label to send the old (new) card back. Once again, it took about two weeks from time of complaint to receipt of new card. The new card now seems to work perfectly.

Satisfaction: 8/10

I gave an 8/10 simply because the first replacement card was also defective. If that card had been fully functional, I would have given them a 10. Galaxy is a very easy company to deal with, and they have a rep on this forum (galaxytech) who will do everything in his power to help you out and expedite your RMA. There was one point of communication throughout the entire process, and if I had any questions or further concerns, I knew who to talk to.

HTPC: Z77A-G45; 3770K; Coolermaster GeminII; 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz; MSI R7-260X; 2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD; 1TB WD Green, 2x 2TB WD Green; PC P&C 750W PS; Fractal Design Node 605;
Son's Rig: M5A97; 1055T; CNPS20LQ; 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz; ASUS GTX650Ti Boost; 80GB Intel 520 SSD; 320GB WD Black HDD; SPI 700W; Bitfenix Shinobi;