Tomb Raider comment thread
View Single Post
March 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Drayton Valley, AB
My System Specs
There is a new patch out
for it now.
New fixes in 722.3:
- Addressed an issue in ”Shipwreck Beach” where the mast on the wooden ship was occasionally missing depending on the player’s path.
- Fixed a gating issue in “Research Bunker” where the elevator would get stuck in an unintended state.
- Fixes for multiplayer connectivity
o An issue related to security certificates that stopped many users from connection to Square Enix servers was resolved.
Improved messages when you are unable to connect with Square Enix servers.
- Improvements to voice-chat for multiplayer
o New Push-To-Talk feature, by default mapped to F1.
o New voice-chat volume option.
o Improved overall quality of voice-chat.
- Fixes for crashes on startup in specific situations when no audio output is available.
- Fixes for various reported crashes during both single-player and multi-player.
- Movies are showing up again when using SSAA.
- Cost of TressFX reduced, especially in combination with SSAA.
- TressFX memory usage reduced for AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround setups.
- TressFX simulation and graphical quality improvements.
- New Ultra-quality shadow mode for contact hardening shadows. This is not enabled by default in any quality profile, but can be enabled from the advanced settings.
- Improvements to fullscreen/windowed switching and multiple display handling.
- Various UI improvements.
The Veritas Forum
Man made climate change is a global scam for the gullible who somehow think the government can control mother nature through legislation imposing more government
My System Specs
Asus Rampage Formula
Q9550 @ 3.8GHz
8Gb's Gskill DDR2-1000
EVGA GTX 295
Seagate Barracuda 4x 500GB Barracuda 7200.11/Seagate External USB 1TB
PC P&C Silencer 750 Quad
Antec P180 Mid Tower
Asus Supreme FX II 7.1/Tiamat 7.1
LiteOn External USB DVD writer
LG 52LB5D HDTV
W7 Pro 64bit
View Public Profile
Send a private message to IRQ Conflict
Find all posts by IRQ Conflict