Old March 12, 2013, 12:20 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default AkG's new shiny toys sale ~ ALL GONE

All prices are OBO. I accept EMT, Cash (in person only), Visa and Mastercard. I do not accept Paypal.

All prices listed are the Cash / EMT discount price. CC prices may be higher.

All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS.

All items are in perfect working order.

Prices are O.B.O. but please don't insult me w/ a really low ball offer.

I am open to trades but am not looking for much on that front right now. Basically only looking for a 3570K / 3770K preferably delidded.

All Prices include Free Shipping to addresses in Ontario, and will be shipped Canada Post w/ insurance and signature required. Other Provinces will be probably $10. If you want a faster method, we can work something out price wise.

A sale is not final unless I have received payment. While I will reserve items for 24hours at most, if I get an offer I can't refuse I will not refuse said offer. Communication and prompt payment are key.

72hrs DOA warranty. If the item is not as described, then you've got three days to send it back. If the item gets back to me and it was clearly broken by you, I'm going to go ahead and keep your money and the item. As long as there is no blatant tomfoolery, I'll give a refund for all EXCEPT shipping cost. This means, while I include "free shipping" in a given price I will not refund the actual cost of shipping.

For sale this time around:

Corsair H80i ~ SOLD...got to act fast folks..the mod squad are snarfing em up fast!!
Its not to big, but damn is it powerful. Excellent single bay AIO with zero installation issues. Great kit.

Corsair H100i ~
~ SOLD!
This dual 120mm unit may not be the absolute king of the castle but it still kicks major ass. Great fans, good software. Very few mounting issues and the magnetic mounting bracket makes thing so damn easy its not even funny. This usually retails for 110 plus shipping, after taxes thats 140 range!...and its worth every penny. Toady it can be yours for almost half of that!

Corsair H110 ~ ~ SOLD!

This is Corsair Flagship model and it may not be the best of the best out there...but it damn close. Pair it with some high perfomrance fans and you will be all set...or use the two stock fans and have a damn quiet system. Either way, very good kit. Retails for about 120 after taxes and shipping thats about 150. Well worth it at that price. At 85 bucks (or less than what a H60 would cost you!) its great value.

NZXT Kraken X60 ~ ~ SOLD!
This is easily the best damn AIO that I have ever tested. Excellent fans, good software and oh my good cooling potential. It retails for 140'ish, after taxes and shipping (its heavy and big!) you are looking at about 180. If you need to kick your cpu's ass and reach that mega OC...but dont want to go custom loop. its the best of the best. At mild OC levels its all but dead silent. Excellent AIO. Only reason Im parting with it is because my case wont take it and all my hdds...so my 12hdds won. Buy it before I change my mind and get an even bigger case!

Asus ROG Orion Pro ~ ~ SOLD
Last up is a very good set of analog and USB cans. Very comfortable and well worth their retail price of $130. At 80 bucks...they are steal!

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr

Last edited by AkG; March 15, 2013 at 03:51 PM.