View Single Post
Old March 10, 2013, 10:25 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

It looks like I'll be the desenter in the crowd as I don't much care for many features and the overall aesthetics of the Phantom 630. To me it's suffering from dissociative identity as it tries to do two things at once and fails to accomplish neither effectively in regards to the look or functionality. I look at the front fan grill which covers a large portion of the second fan so to keep in line with the overall look of the case, and the side panel which sacrifices window space to give added airflow. I chuckled aloud when I saw the CPU cutout conforming to the overall case design with it's angular shape. The cheap plastic top and front covers, the flimsy and poorly designed top fan filters, cheap and flimsy drive brackets, reset and power buttons. I dunno folks I just don't see what this case is trying to be other than a $180 cheap plastic case with more useless features than you could shake a stick at. The SSD mounts and the adjustable interior fan mount were nice features if I had to say something redeeming about this case.