Thread: New Build
View Single Post
Old March 8, 2013, 05:59 PM
Rookie

Default sorry didnt read the sticky

1. What YOUR PC will be used for. gaming multi tasking web brousing. games like wargame and civ 5 also would like BF3 as well.

2. What YOUR budget is. 2500 +-. im cheep but i want a killer computer so im willing to pay but dont want to waste money on a product 5% better for 25% more dough.

3. What country canada

4. IF YOU have a brand preference. never built like the reviews on intel though seems like they make thier pruducts higher qulity with less OC cappacity

5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, nope

6. IF YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
yeah it seems everyone is under my budget. not everyone just the half dozen i read.

7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.

8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
-soon in 2 months id like to be doing startup

9. What resolution and settings do you use?
-2560X1440

Do you turn AA on and do you care about gaming technology with PhysX, CUDA, eyfinity, 3D, etc?

to be honest dont really know what AA does?

10. Are there any specific technologies you want?
-Is there something you don't want to go without? USB 3.0 support, wifi n, SSD (solid state drives), blu-ray support, SATA3 6.0Gb/s, Super quiet case (low noise system), all-in-one memory card reader, specific front panel support? Those are just a few examples. If you aren't sure, but know you want to have 'the latest and greatest support' then just say so.

dont need blue ray, or quiet case the rest would be handy

i dont know allot about computers, but i do enjoy using them, gaming. i know what i like and want and can live without. terra bytes of Hard drive space are not required, extreem speed in all tasks would be really nice. as well as high res and high textured graphics that will not slow would be killer. also would like this build to last for 5 years or longer. maybe upgrades would be nessicary for gaming advancements but have a system that can incorperate those upgrades.