View Single Post
Old March 8, 2013, 07:34 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
I understand where you're coming from. Afterall, I'm a modder/builder myself, and there's some brands out there I wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole because of past experiences.

I think FSP has got something good going on here. They decided to boost and enhance their Aurum platform and give us their latest and greatest. Here's a review (from another forum, so please don't hurt me) NZXT HALE90 V2 1000 W Review | techPowerUp

Provides insight to ripple, numbers, etc.

Thank you for the kind words, but luck hasn't been on my side for quite some time now, lol. All I want is the Avalanche to win tonight. I'm going to the game after my rather long day at school (I'm leaving in a half hour for 9 straight hours of school, bleh!)

I try my best to help wherever and whenever I can. And that's for anyone, even people who don't buy NZXT stuff, I try to help them with cooling/building/budgeting. That's what the community should be about.
One review is good, but I check 3 sites usually on PSU's to see where they stand in the world.
Deviation on the 3.3 isn't so great but thats subjective. 3.3 or 5 have issues you kill HDD's and SSD's. I.e. how FSP killed my last sets of SSDs lol. So it remains to be seen if that is one off or something they all deal with.
It is, an interesting platform choice I will give you that, and having FSP even better than there Best says something. For many of us in the Niche , we recommended NZXT when SF was OEM. This one, might be a bigger pill to swallow.

Thanks for the link, nothing wrong with linking to TPU. Crmaris and I talk all the time on another forum bout these things so I'll get some of his personal insight as well.

I know we see all Japanese Caps on this, but who for this V2 Platform is on your QVL List by chance?

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com