View Single Post
Old July 16, 2008, 09:55 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Good catch Nod...I was doing my reviews on a old Sony Vaio laptop (what can I say, its summer and I love being able to take a chair and laptop and type up and do my graphs outside). After reading your comment I checked the forumla and it was correct, which sucks as it indicates a BIG problem. I loaded up Orthos and it crashes within 5 minutes. Neeldess to say I'm now without a laptop and stuck inside doing my reviews from now on. Oh well, I've been drooling over the ASUS laptops so I gues next year I'll pull the trigger on a new one. :)

On a serious note, I would likle to apologise to the HWC community as I should have caught that error. Its not like I don't have a ton of solid computers to use, I shouldn't have trusted my old craptop.

I've notified our editiors so the error should be fixed by this evening.

AkG

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr