View Single Post
Old July 16, 2008, 09:55 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Good catch Nod...I was doing my reviews on a old Sony Vaio laptop (what can I say, its summer and I love being able to take a chair and laptop and type up and do my graphs outside). After reading your comment I checked the forumla and it was correct, which sucks as it indicates a BIG problem. I loaded up Orthos and it crashes within 5 minutes. Neeldess to say I'm now without a laptop and stuck inside doing my reviews from now on. Oh well, I've been drooling over the ASUS laptops so I gues next year I'll pull the trigger on a new one. :)

On a serious note, I would likle to apologise to the HWC community as I should have caught that error. Its not like I don't have a ton of solid computers to use, I shouldn't have trusted my old craptop.

I've notified our editiors so the error should be fixed by this evening.

"If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe." -JR

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr