View Single Post
Old March 6, 2013, 06:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Lets see the earliest game that I remember the name to was Gorf. Played that on the Commodore in my room back when I was 5 I believe.

After that what really got me going was the Sierra quest games, particularly King's Quest. We picked up King's Quest IV at the same time as our new machine (I believe it was a Tandy 1000 or 4000). But I got into a lot of the Sierra games, King's Quest like I mentioned, Police Quest, Space Quest, Quest for Glory, Conquests of Camelot and Conquests of the Longbow.

I also remember playing the very first Test Drive game and having a blast. Of course it was nothing compared to how awesome the first Need for Speed game was, I really had such a blast with that one. Oh I was also there playing Wayne Gretzky Hockey the first one and then the third one which was if I am not mistaken the first true 3D hockey game. Had to upgrade from 4MB to 8MB of ram (cost $400) for that one to really get the full performance.

Oh and here is one that I will be surprised if others know about, Bouncing Babies, just a nice repetitive game to kill some time.