View Single Post
Old March 2, 2013, 09:11 PM

My System Specs

Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Man can't stand those ugly plastic case out there. I love my TJ10 but was too big and looking around for a mid ATX case with some heavy weight, and intelligent design is not easy any more. You guys remember the good old Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZE1 ?

..with 5mm thick aluminum ? Man i would love one of those again !!.

The new Tj09 curves is a turn off. They should stick with the TJ10 look but in a Mid size ATX format.

Lian Li...picked up the Lian-li pc-Z60A but I don't like the USB on the top and I don't like that there no pull out motherboard tray. The swap sata is nice though but I'll rarely use it. No side window is a nono

like to sell it off and get a real piece of aluminum back ! not this flimsy thin aluminum or plastic they have now.

You should feel my Colossus then...or my Scout 2. Sure , they have plastic on them but the Panels are Solid and thick.

I do agree that a lot more cases have gone to cheaper and thinner materials, however there are always options out there if you look hard enough.

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.