View Single Post
Old March 2, 2013, 08:11 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Man can't stand those ugly plastic case out there. I love my TJ10 but was too big and looking around for a mid ATX case with some heavy weight, and intelligent design is not easy any more. You guys remember the good old Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZE1 ?

..with 5mm thick aluminum ? Man i would love one of those again !!.

The new Tj09 curves is a turn off. They should stick with the TJ10 look but in a Mid size ATX format.

Lian Li...picked up the Lian-li pc-Z60A but I don't like the USB on the top and I don't like that there no pull out motherboard tray. The swap sata is nice though but I'll rarely use it. No side window is a nono

like to sell it off and get a real piece of aluminum back ! not this flimsy thin aluminum or plastic they have now.

You should feel my Colossus then...or my Scout 2. Sure , they have plastic on them but the Panels are Solid and thick.

I do agree that a lot more cases have gone to cheaper and thinner materials, however there are always options out there if you look hard enough.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com