View Single Post
Old March 1, 2013, 10:33 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default HWC Overclocking Challenge #1: SuperPi 32M <4.0

Contest closed! Thanks for participating!

Welcome one and all to the (Not Officially) Official Hardware Canucks Overclocking Team! If you are new to the team, and want to learn more about what it is all, um, about, please see the introductory team thread here. How many times can I say about? About this many, I guess.

Introduction

Overclockers, start your engines!

Welcome to the first ever Hardware Canucks Overclocking Team Challenge! We are here to find out who can score the lowest benchmark using SuperPi 32M at a clock speed of 4.0 GHz (or lower).

Contest Guidelines

Use SuperPi Mod (download link below) and calculate pi to 32M digits. Use any processor with a core frequency of 4000.99 MHz or less. Any submission of a benchmark run at 4001 MHz or higher will be ineligible.

To enter this contest, you will need the following:

Background image to be used in all submissions (use download link for 1920x1080 or attachment below for 1024x768). Without this background image in your verification screenshot, your contest entry will be invalid.

SuperPi Mod. Remember, there are a number of different benchmarks you can run with SuperPi this contest is for 32M.

CPU-Z at minimum, open two instances and show the CPU and Memory tabs in your verification screenshot. You may also wish to show the Mainboard and/or SPD tabs, but these are not mandatory.

Contest entries will be accepted from 12:01 AM EST on March 1, 2013 until 11:59 PM EDT on March 31, 2013. The official time stamp for a contest entry is based on when the submission link is posted in this thread.

How to Participate

Once you have your best SuperPi 32M score, submit it using hwbot.org here. Make sure your submission is in compliance with both the specific Hardware Canucks contest rules and the general hwbot.org rules for SuperPi. After you have submitted your score to hwbot.org, post the link to your submission in this thread to enter. Good luck, and may the best overclocker win!

Awards

In this contest, participants are competing for points towards the Championship Cup Series. Points will be distributed to contest participants as follows:

1st place = 10 points
2nd place = 7 points
3rd place = 5 points
4th place = 3 points
5th place = 2 points

All others who submit a score but dont reach the top five will receive one point towards the Championship Cup Series.
Attached Images

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!

Last edited by Dead Things; April 1, 2013 at 09:46 PM.