View Single Post
Old February 27, 2013, 09:33 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
LOL. Trust me, I'd totally go gay for Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry to hear about your case of choice Actually, I think what's great about working at NZXT is that I've never been asked to throw other companies or products under the bus, or asked to strictly talk about our products. There's so much to the enthusiast market that you just can't simply dismiss and stay in a little bubble. Great designs inspire other manufacturers to do better, which, in the end, advances tech and provides more options for the consumer.

The original Murderbox is what got me into the entire scene anyway. I had looked for a PC that was as sleek and beautiful as the Macs I worked on, and lo and behold, I found the Murderbox. PC's are such an awesome and unique industry, I just can't help but love a lot of differrent things out there.

As for the Kraken, yeah, it's a sweet little number. Somehow, I'm thinking it needs to be BIGGER!
Scott Stapp for me since we are on THAT particular topic.

As for my Case choice, well you're just gonna have to work harder to get me back into the fold.
It is nice to see that you can talk about other products, one who respects his opponents usually wins over them.

I will have a new Phantom One day, when I have time. And money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igot6strings View Post
One thing I have to say about the Kraken vs the majority of other all in one liquid coolers I've seen/used is how well you guys did the little things. The way the tubing joins the pump and waterblock on my coolit Eco 120/120 II units is very industrial looking. Its not as fine and smooth as that of the Kraken. The tubing itself is also much more pleasing to the eyes and the wiring having the mesh sheathing is also quite a nice attention to detail. I'd definitely consider a kraken if I was to go back to a all in one liquid system.
The Biggest and most Important thing to me is the mounting. Its my only qualm with Astek as an OEM. Beyond that I think all else is well with them (Again, I still enjoy the H50 Tubing more , just feels more durable).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Wow, this thread has taken an ODD turn....
In Ontario Canada, thread Odds you!
(Take that Russian Memes!)

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com