View Single Post
Old February 21, 2013, 12:55 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
leveling takes forever and I really need to learn or find a site that has decent key binds
Open the calendar and see when Mirror Universe Incursion is on, it is a one hour window once or twice a day, Fastest single mission for leveling. In a hour , depending on my starting rank ( lower ranks level faster since the experience needed is lower and goes up with your level) I level 9-3 levels per hour on a toon.

Keybinding: Key binds - Star Trek Online Wiki Thats just the basic document, at the bottom of the page is the link to advanced keybinds.
Here is another Keybind guide Done by A buddie Dark:{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

I use my Mouse's software and KB over keybinds within STO, STO keybind do not allow a 1 button press and have multiple powers/skills activate. For instance I use a G600 and have bound Distribute shields to a button with a loop and 25ms delay, this means that toogling the button my shield are constantly being distributed to the 4 facings, STO keybinds cant/wont do that. The other handy bind is Alpha Strike, this sets off all myAlpha striking ability's one after another with 1 button press, so line up a target hit my Alpha strike button as I close, once all the powers have activated then fire.
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton