View Single Post
Old February 17, 2013, 09:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
I did advise igot6strings earlier to not even attempt opening the PSU. The last thing we need is for him to end up like fried chicken. Since it's the weekend no one is in the office, and I'm 3 states away from the office. However, communication has been open and we'll help him out.

This is kind of new territory, because usually it's a bent side panel, or a power button, or a broken latch or something. This is quite a bit more serious than anything of that nature, and we want to be sure that our ducks are in a row. Assumptions are bad. And so were the Avalanche last night... bleh
Yeah no matter what you don't want to open it. The Primaries are probably still charged. Last person who did that a few years back it didn't end well for him.

Would love to hear the report on the PSU once its back in NZXT's hands. SF is good kit so this has to be a one off.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com