View Single Post
Old February 17, 2013, 04:38 PM
Rookie

Hi Everyone,

It's been about a week that I have been trying to get information from NCIX about my new computer parts selection, first I compiled a list and then did a price match which saved me about 200.00, prior to buying I wanted the price match to be verified and I had a few questions that needed to be answered about VIP membership, which includes 1 year warranty on selected OEM parts, which parts? I couldn't find the answer. During the time it took to get some of the answers I wanted the price match expired and all my prices were re-set to the original price, I wrote complaining and received an email advising me to simply pay the price requested and they would fix the price on Monday, this made me very nerveous and I told them so. I would like your comments on this, on my own I would advise anyone to go somewhere else or at least get in touch with someone from NCIX who has authority over matters such as this, but my question then is, how do I know I can trust them?
Please comment.

I did find a very nice case, Fractal Design R4, you can see it here, Define R4 Black Pearl - Fractal Design

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
God bless
Jim

Last edited by From Jim; February 17, 2013 at 04:47 PM.