View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2008, 06:01 PM
Companion_Cube Companion_Cube is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 48

Yes the white/red RCA jacks are for the TV and the 3.5mm jack goes into your PC.

I'd say that's your best bet because you most (probably all) TVs don't have and digital audio ins.
Reply With Quote