View Single Post
Old February 16, 2013, 08:43 AM
Allstar

I used the old Note for a few months and really liked it (I just broke it unfortunately. If it was a normal fall the phone would have survived but I tried to grab it out of the air and managed to slam the thing into the ground face down at a very high velocity haha). Sure it's a monster of a phone but I got used to it pretty quick. I'll agree that it's a tad on the large size (my hands aren't that big) but the new note isn't as wide so should be more manageable. I'm not using my iPhone 4s and it feels like a toy. The smallest phone I'll go with now would be 4.7" or 5", hard to go back when you get used to that much real estate.

As for your situation I don't think you will be unhappy with either phone. Although I'm currently waiting for the newer phones to come out, I did have the Razr on my list along with the Note II and S3.

Create something idiot proof and they will make a better idiot.

Intel Q6600 - Gigabyte EP35-DS4 - OCZ Reaper 4gig PC2-6400 - XFX 8800GT 512Mb Alpha Dog - AuzenTech X-Fi Prelude - Alesis M1Active MK2 - Corsair HX-620 - Silverstone Temjin TJ05B-X - Scythe Katana 2 - WD Raptor 150Gb - Seagate 7200.11 750Gb x2 - Samsung SH-S203N