View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013, 08:46 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

The thing that appeals to me about the Razr is the build quality is really second to none. As for the Nexus, the lack of a micro sd card is a killer. I have a 32GB card in my current phone and it is more than half full with music, movies and pictures, so I need the storage. I looked and from what I can tell while the Optimus G comes with 32GB it also doesn't have a micro sd card slot, so again just can't do it.

It really is a tough choice and yes "IF" I could wait I would as I know there are some 1080p phones coming in March/April but the thing is, if this can happen it has to be bought before March, no choice at all. So because of that I can really only pick from currently available phones. I would love to be able to get a S4 or Motorola "X-Phone" when they come out but just can't wait.

As of now I am really going back and forth between the Razr and the Note II, with the Note being just slightly in the lead. Size is a concern though as this would be my daily use phone. Question for those who have owned/own the Note II, how is the build quality? Do you feel like you should have a case on it? I still say that is one of the best things about my current Razr, no case needed.
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong."