View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013, 08:20 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinraCorp View Post
Well I never touched an SSD in my whole life and I got a Caviar Green as my boot device... I was thinking economically and environmentally during that time lol. I even did a RAID 0 with 2 Caviar greens, to my surprise they're still alive to this day (I bought them in 2009) even with RAID 0, although I've noticed performance degenerated so I decided to remove the RAID and just do two separate disks, 1 as boot the other as backup and video recording.

I'm probably gonna get an SSD with my next build, just to see what the hub bub is about.
I was the same way for the longest time. I really was, and then AkG came along and started testing them.
I managed to get a hold of one of the first drives, before they became so good and more mainstream. I can not go back.
I really can't.
Its a sickness really the speed you get, how fast things load and the responsiveness of your rig.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com