View Single Post
Old February 11, 2013, 09:25 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by great_big_abyss View Post
Hmm, ya, I see that now. It is indeed an Asetek mounting system on the H90 & H110. How disappointing.

As an aside, I hate this 'planned obsolescence'. Why can't Corsair just realease an H90i and a H110i with the same block/mounting system as the current H80i and H100i? Now, anyone who wants the best cooling, will have to buy an H110 this year, then next year will have to re-purchase the H110i in order to gain the benefits offered. It's ridiculous.
Its a PITA yeah, you need 3 arms sometimes....that being said, my H50 (yes I still have one) has been utterly reliable since launch day (When I got it) , and I just did an Intel Branded Unit (Maybe H60 Equiv?) and it keeps under 60 degrees for my 4.0 3770K with Prime.
So, while being a Pain it does do the job.

I do understand the grumpy part though with the i and non i models being released. That can be a pain.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com