View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old February 6, 2013, 06:01 AM
Dzzope's Avatar
Dzzope Dzzope is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Irishman in Kiev, wOOoo, I'm an alien...
Posts: 3,308

My System Specs



I think it monitors your pump / sets it's speed.
I notice pump, fan and another symbol on the front at least.. maybe flow meter or valve?

/Edit, is there different finishes for the surround/panel? I doubt many will have aluminium with the same brushed direction.

Last edited by Dzzope; February 6, 2013 at 06:09 AM.
Reply With Quote