View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old February 3, 2013, 04:39 PM
JD's Avatar
JD JD is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 8,016

My System Specs


Usually there's settings on the TV as to how it applies the 60-to-120Hz conversion but of course its called a variety of names.

On my Sony, I believe it's called Motion Flow and it has like 3 different settings. Just have to try each one to find what works best for you.
Reply With Quote