View Single Post
Old February 1, 2013, 12:50 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I need to tell you to take that, believe me i saw plenty of reviews,for at least 2 weeks,and you don't have to do that work, for gaming you will want bass of course ,but good frequency response,take the sony MDR V55.

5hz-25000hz

By 3 ppl who tested them,they all said the quality is similar to the beats studio.

The second best choice could be something like a sennheiser HD 439 i guess,but there is not much bass,as ppl say...
If you don't believe me you can google them and check rewiews,anywhere,the sound quality is said "amazing" and they are quite confortable! I tested em for 3 days now,awesome for gaming,even onboard sound,it's great. For music,they perform the best with dubstep and electronic music. (DJ headphones)

i got them for 54 euros,i'm sure you can get them for 65-70$,they were originally around 100$ and they were launched in 2012 i think.

In-Depth Sony MDR-V55 Headphones Review - YouTube
Sony MDR-V55 Review - YouTube

Careful,they don't come with a 6.35mm adapter.Only 3.5 jack.

For vangeance 1500 headset,i have a friend who owns a 1500,and there is horrible cracking noise,headphones failure :/ he tested with his 2 PC's and differend soundcards,it's the same...Maybe it's just a bad luck,but i would not recommend it.

Don't forget that you also pay for a mic and several speakers (7.1) so the sound quality is not the same as if you had 2 speakers for the same price.

Last edited by bliz; February 1, 2013 at 12:55 PM.