View Single Post
Old January 30, 2013, 05:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

yes i understand your point of view... i am talking about ssd.. did you read news about ssd?

my ssd is 2 years old... plus i had this black screen+frozen keyboard problem that unknown to me for many couples... i did blame on asus and ati but i am wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocz supprt tect
Nothing is 100% guaranteed. The test is very reliable, around 99% accurate, but there is no test on anything that is 100%.

If you prefer we can examine the drive for you here. It will be extensively tested to ensure that the drive is working properly. If the drive fails testing we will replace it for you with another drive.

Please note, if the drive passes testing we will return the same drive to you. We use a very similar testing methodology, so if it is passing the I/O compare test after a full reset then the drive will also be passing here, and so the same drive will be returned to you.

obviously not worth to me... i will sell it...

but i still would like to know which is the better most harsh stress test for ssd... you know degraf wont work...
NEW: customize case, hx100, i7 920, supreme hf, x58 sabertooth, 3gbx2 ram of ripjaws, xfx hd6950 CF. vertex 2 60gb, seagate and hitachi 1tb, dual mcp355 with ek rex v2, 2x koolance ar697, 2x mcr320, 6x zm-f3 fans.
OLD: cm 690, hx620, intel q9450, True Black, ga-ep45-ud3p, 2gbx2 ram of mushkin xp2 8500, xfx 285. wd caviar se16 640gb, 4x zm-f3 fans.