Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Athlon II x2 245 and Asus M4A88T-M/USB3

I have for sale an Asus AM3 Motherboard (M4A88T-M/USB3) with an AMD Athlon II X2 245 and stock AMD cooler. I will also throw in 1GB of Crucial DDR3 RAM. Everything is in good working order and never been overheated. I can provide a video of POST if needed.
All original Manuals and Back-plates are included. Original Mobo box and UPC are also included.
I know I'm new here but I have feedback on other (non computer forums) under the same user name.
Ultimate RC Forums - iTrader - Evil genius jr.
R/C Tech Forums

$60 Plus shipping for the Combo

I can provide more images upon request but I seem to have lost my TIM so I won't be able to reapply it if I take CPU pics. I'll keep looking for it though.

Now the bad stuff lol.
I can only take paypal. I know this maybe a hassle for most of you guys and I'm sorry but it's the only thing I have access to. I am not charging more because of it, the fees are on me as it's my problem.

Second bad part. I'm in the US so shipping will be more expensive and take slightly longer than Canada to Canada. Once again I'm sorry. If your in the U.S. that's great! I do hope we can work something out though.