View Single Post
Old January 20, 2013, 11:02 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
I guess it is there housebrand from that website? (like newegg does with Rosewill).
Not too much information I can dig, though if it is Sirfia , something else would always be welcome.

From looking at the site, I would say if you wanted to keep within a budget the XFX Core edition or Corsair Builder Series 600+ variety.

-ST
I will consider replacing my power supply, something like a Seasonic X-650 should do nicely, I've always been a big fan on Seasonic PSU's.. my GFs rig has a seasonic ss-600ht 600watt, I was considering switching the PSUs, but I don't think her PSU has a CPU 8pin connector.. i think the 8pin is for GPU's or something? (yellow and black cables coming from connector) also her PSU isn't modular at all. :/ all cables and no management

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
yup right on the edge i wouldn't even oc with tat psu to be on the safe side i always try and go 100 to 250 watts over to allow for any upgrades i may want
It's been stable at 4.4Ghz for a while now?
D3 BT - Crispe#2349 (EU) - add me! :)