View Single Post
Old January 19, 2013, 01:48 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
alright just ask... your post makes a sense now ;]

and good luck... watercooling will make you realize that you will not go back to aircooling again...

your list is good except mcp 655 (too big and loud than friendly mcp 355 or other model) and koolance's qdc and adjustable length fittings (they are very good and high quality) + any brand compression fittings...
I realized the benefit of water cooling actually when I got an H100 to replace my CM Hyper 212+ and if I can get 4.01ghz with the H100 just think what I could get with the custom loop .

As for the pump I'm considering 655 with the speed adjustment dial so if its a little loud I can just dial it down. I also do plan on buying some Koolance QDC's along with some compression's. Saw them on MPC's April 2011 WC guide. Going to use them on the CPU and GPU blocks so I can do part swaps and not have to drag over a draining bucket .

Could you give me a link to some of Koolance's adjustable length fittings since I've never seen those before, unless your talking about an SLI fitting.

Asus P6X58-E WS | i7 920 D0 @ 4.01ghz W/ Apogee HD Block | 24gb (3x 8gb) Corsair Vengeance 1600 | 2x EVGA GTX 680 SC's in SLI W/ XSPC Razor Blocks |
4x 1tb WD Black Drives | SB Recon 3D PCIe | Swiftech MP655-SE Pump | Swiftech Maelstrom Res | CM HAF 932 | Corsair HX 850 (3 yr's old) | Asus VH236H + PA238QR