View Single Post
Old January 19, 2013, 12:13 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
just curious why order at FrozenCPU while you live in calagry? ncix is better offer (IF the part is available)
Those were just the links I posted since Frozencpu was mainly ontop for the search results. The only thing I ordered from Frozen was the Alphacool Rads since NCIX nor Dazmode carries them. The rest was ordered direct from Swiftech (cpu block and the res) since the CPU block was slightly cheaper directly from them (even after shipping) + the 2011 kit is included which NCIX does not include I think and since its most likely cheaper if I didn't order 1 part from Swiftech and the other from NCIX I just got both direct from Swiftech.

However besides those parts the rest of my loop is coming from NCIX if possible.

Edit: updated the front post with NCIX links.

Asus P6X58-E WS | i7 920 D0 @ 4.01ghz W/ Apogee HD Block | 24gb (3x 8gb) Corsair Vengeance 1600 | 2x EVGA GTX 680 SC's in SLI W/ XSPC Razor Blocks |
4x 1tb WD Black Drives | SB Recon 3D PCIe | Swiftech MP655-SE Pump | Swiftech Maelstrom Res | CM HAF 932 | Corsair HX 850 (3 yr's old) | Asus VH236H + PA238QR

Last edited by Rollergold; January 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM.