View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old January 15, 2013, 09:40 AM
the_guitarboy's Avatar
the_guitarboy the_guitarboy is offline
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 76

My System Specs

Default Wait for Haswell?

I sold my 1366 rig and GTX580 to a buddy with plans to switch to a Z77 combo. Now I'm wondering if I should just hold out until Haswell arrives?
Reply With Quote