View Single Post
  #25 (permalink)  
Old January 6, 2013, 07:46 AM
b1lk1's Avatar
b1lk1 b1lk1 is online now
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lindsay, Ontario
Posts: 2,686

My System Specs


Alot of people are tired of building expensive gaming PC's to play Steam titles. If this thing performs atleast as well as current consoles with most of Steams library intact, there is no doubt in my mind it will sell well. Some of you guys seem to forget that most of us on PC forums are the 5-10% that actually build them, the other 90% just want something built for them that works.
Old: Dell 960 SFF Q9550/8GB DDR2/R7 250 2GB/Xonar D1/BT 4.0/128GB SSD/2TB HDD
Older: HP DC7800USDT/E8500/4GB DDR2/EGPU+660GTX/500GB HDD
Older still: MSI K8N NEO4/165/2GB DDR/700W PSU/9600GT/not done yet....
Oldest: S478 P4/specs to come when I can work in it....
Reply With Quote